Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Confessions 5.10.13

It's been too long since I've confessed....But here goes:

I confess: I am soooo glad the Trail Race I directed last week is OVER! I was disappointed in the turnout, but am so glad it is done. It's a lot of work and I don't mind saying that I would not be upset if the race gets dropped next year...or maybe someone else can take it over.

I confess: that I am still having my Most Annoying Foot Pain.It gets a little better, and I think it's going, and then it's not gone. I haven't run regularly in several months. My eating got out of hand and I gained back some weight.


I confess: that I needed a new strategy. So I started The Plan. I started just this week, and you can check out my progress so far here. I confess that the first 2 days were pretty tough physically, but today, day 5, I am feeling pretty good. Sleeping much, much better, and feel good physically as well as clear mentally.

I confess: that next week is National Nursing Home week, and we have special stuff going on everyday (Translation: special food every day). So I will have to watch myself from mindless eating and drinking. I will, I confess, cheat next Friday, when we have our annual BBQ lunch catered from Mutt's BBQ.

Well, I guess that's it for me, what are YOU confessing this week? 
Head over to High Heeled Love to join Aubry's Confession party!

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    I would cheat for BBQ as well. Glad that your race is over, and I sure hope your foot feels better soon.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your foot is still bothering you my dear! Hoping you get back to some consistent running very soon!!

    And I know you will enjoy your BBQ next week.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I went and read your foot pain post, and I can SO relate. I've been overweight for most of my life, and last year, one of my heels started to hurt. It was at it's worst first thing in the morning, and only a mild annoyance the rest of the time...but in the past few months, I've dropped over 40 lbs, at the lowest weight I've been in 8 years, and I'd hoped my aching heel would get better. WRONG. In fact, in the past few weeks, the OTHER heel has started to pain too. My doc told me it was planter facitis (or heel spurs) - so annoying to deal with, especially when I'm feeling healthier overall than I have in YEARS!! *sigh*

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, congrats on your weight loss! That's a great accomplishment! I've had this PF before and it just hangs on and on. I hope your's clears up for you!

      Delete
  4. I honestly think watching what you eat is harder thane exercising. LOL. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments - thanks for leaving me one!